The cost of your group's stay at Sierra Friends Center depends on the number of people in your group, the length of your group's stay, and whether you reserve our Dining Hall and/or Meetinghouse. We charge nightly rates for all of our sleeping accommodations and overnight, day use and half-day use rates for the Dining Hall and Meetinghouse. For fee calculation purposes, "overnight" refers to the twenty-four hour period starting at the standard arrival time of 5 p.m. On the last day of your group's stay, this period ends at the standard departure time of 2 p.m., unless other arrangements have been made. Each facility rental comes with an additional nonrefundable cleaning fee.
- Stone House: $450.00/night (sleeps up to 18 people), $135 nonrefundable cleaning fee
- A-frame Cabins: $55.00/night - Includes Bathhouse(12 cabins total; each cabin sleeps up to 2 people), $20 nonrefundable cleaning fee per A-frame
- West Side Cabins: $85.00/night - Includes Bathhouse (8 cabins total; each cabin sleeps up to 6 people), $30 nonrefundable cleaning fee per cabin
- Camping: $25.00/car/night- Includes Bathhouse
Bedding and Towels:
We rent bedding at $15.00/set (includes pillow and case, fitted sheet, top sheet, and comforter). We rent towels at $5.00/set (includes body towel and washcloth). Please make sure to specify if you would like bedding or towels provided for your group.
Daily use rates:
- Meetinghouse: $200/overnight use, $130/day use (5.5-12 hours, no overnight), $85/half day use (1-5 hours, no overnight), $35 nonrefundable cleaning fee
- Dining Hall: $300.00/overnight use, $195/day use (5.5-12 hours, no overnight), $130/half day use (1-5 hours, no overnight), $70 nonrefundable cleaning fee
- Kitchen Only: $200.00/overnight use, $130/day use (5.5-12 hours, no overnight), $85/half day use (1-5 hours, no overnight), $50 nonrefundable cleaning fee
- Ground Use: Central campus and trails (no buildings): $75/day
Note: We cater to nonprofit organizations and religious and educational institutions, and as such we try to keep our rates as low and affordable as possible. Therefore, we don't offer further discounts to these groups.
Deposits and Payment
Your reservation will be confirmed when we receive your signed contract and the first rental deposit (25% of the contracted amount plus cleaning fee). The second rental deposit (75% of the contracted amount) is due at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
In the event that your group must cancel the reservation, cancellation fees will apply as follows:
- Half of the first deposit is refundable up to 30 days after the first deposit due date listed on this contract; thereafter it is not refundable.
- The second deposit is non-refundable. The two deposits are credited toward the total balance.
- If cancellation occurs within 30 days of the start date of the reservation, the group is obligated to pay the total amount listed on the contract, less deposits previously paid. Some modification of the refund policy may be made if the canceled dates are rented to another group.